All Round View Portal
Advertise With Us
Advertise With Us
Advertise With Us
Advertise With Us
Social Media Watch
Advertise With Us
Advertise with Us
Why we collect, and how we may use Personally Identifiable Information:
We collect personal information in order to, among other things:
- set up personal accounts; and to provide services to general users, writers, moderators and customers of All Round View,
- process customer payments,
- improve our services,
- communicate with our customers, and
- compile “Internet Average” statistics regarding customers’ browser type, screen resolution, and/or other similar anonymous aggregate data.
Sources of Personally identifiable Information:
We receive and collect personal information from a variety of sources as we interact with general users, writers, moderators and customers of All Round View. These sources include:
- E-mails, correspondence, and applications we receive from all sources.
- Cookies, URLs, web beacons, and other web identifiers we receive from visitors to All Round View.
- Credit card and credit information we receive as part of our billing and collection functions.
- Telephone calls, chat sessions, forums and blog postings we receive from all sources.
- Account information provided by general users, writers, moderators and customers of All Round View.
- Information posted on an All Round View blogs and All Round View Forums.
Note that we may receive this personal information from general users, writers, moderators and customers of All Round View in any country including the United States and other countries (where privacy laws may be less stringent).
What Information we may collect:
We may collect and retain a variety of information including personal information from our members, writers, moderators, clients and general users participating in surveys, contests and promotional campaigns. In fact, the information we collect basically falls in two categories i.e. your personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you subscribe, order, complete a survey, register for an online discussion, enter a contest or provide your e-mail address; and tracking information collected as you navigate through our site. This information is described below:
- Personal information such as names, birth dates, gender descriptions, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, job titles, job industries, credit card details and billing records etc.
- Business information such as business names, nature of businesses, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, credit card details and billing records etc.
- Information about our services, service subscriptions, usage, preferences and recorded complaints etc.
- Your opinions on issues and items, and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services.
- Information about other people like you might submit a person’s name and e-mail address to send an electronic greeting card, or when you order a gift online and send it directly to the recipient, you might submit the recipient’s name and address. The types of personal information, we may collect about other people includes recipient’s name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Information for aggregation data such as, among other things, visitor browser type, operating system, screen resolution, detail about your internet service provider etc.
- Information and track record of online activities of our members, writers, moderators, clients and general users participating in surveys, contests and promotional campaigns. We reserve the right to track your online activity with the use of Google Analytics, Nielsen, NedStat, BPA and other such tools.
At certain parts of this site, only people who provide us with the requested personal information will be able to participate in certain activities like posting comments, participating in our blogs, forums, surveys, contests, promotional campaigns, writing columns & articles, shopping online.
Use of Information
In order to provide complete functionality and to ensure safe and secure transactions, we use the information, including personally indetifiable information, we collect from our members, writers, moderators, clients and general users participating in surveys, contests and promotional campaigns, amongst other things, to:
- Provide access to the services we provide, including customer support services;
- Collect payments and provide transactional services;
- Prevent illegal or prohibited activities that may violate the Terms & Conditions of this site;
- Update and customise services and functionality to improve site efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Contact registered users with targeted marketing and promotional services and to provide them with information on important changes and developments to the site and its services.
Information we may disclose to third parties:
All Round View does not sell or rent any information including personally identifiable information to third parties. However, we may disclose or transmit this information to third parties in certain situations as mentioned below:
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To ensure proper operation of this site and its related systems;
- To continue to provide improved services to you;
- To prevent illegal, offensive or objectionable material from being posted on this site;
- We do not sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address without your permission; even we never share personal information about you as an individual to third parties without your consent. This also applies to any information including the personally identifiable information we collect. We do, however, share information about our audience in aggregate form. For example, we may want to know how long the average reader spends on this site, or which pages or features get the most attention.
- We may perform statistical analyses of subscribers and their subscribing and purchasing patterns for product development purposes and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our subscriber base.
- We may use demographic and preference information to allow advertising on our websites to be targeted, in aggregate, to the users for whom they are most pertinent.
- We contract with other companies to provide services on our behalf, including credit-card and billing processing, shipping, e-mail distribution, list processing and analytics or promotions management.
- Any information you disclose when posting to a message board, along with your message board screen name or ID, becomes public and may be used by us for online and offline promotional or commercial uses in any and all the mediums of media.
- This site may offer content (e.g., contests or promotions) that is sponsored by or cobranded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may have access to personally identifiable information that you may submit to participate in the site activity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information. We will notify you at the time of requesting personally identifiable information if these third parties will have access to such information.
You understand and agree that all postings to the All Round View Forums (“Forum”) are public, not private, communications. You are solely responsible for the content of your Forum postings and you warrant and represent that your postings will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. We may monitor the use of Forums and the content posted there. All submissions, suggestions, concepts, ideas, and content you post to the Forums may be used by All Round View for any purpose whatsoever, whether commercial or otherwise, throughout the universe.
By posting material to the Forums, you automatically grant to All Round View an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, translate, reproduce, publish, distribute, sub-license, sell, and/or create derivative uses of such material anywhere, for any purpose, and in any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe.
All Round View does not endorse, has no control over, is not responsible for, and does not guarantee the accuracy of information posted on or the quality of any goods or services sold on any external or third-party website that may be linked to or accessible from a Forum posting.
Any policy or statement contained in any Forum posting, including posting made by All Round View employees, which sets forth policies and/or procedures different than those contained in All Round View’s policies and agreements shall be null and void.
“Web beacons” or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use web beacons on this site from time to time for this and other purposes. Cookies and web beacons shall be deemed to be information submitted by you to us. Similarly, we use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and collect general demographic information for non-individualised use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Registering for an All Round View Account:
In order to access our site and upload information, you will be requiring to apply for an All Round View Account where you will have to provide complete, true and accurate information about yourself. We reserve sole discretion over whether to grant you an account, and you agree to access the authorized sections of the site and your account only by using the account ID and password supplied to you by All Round View. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account ID and password, if applicable, and you shall not distribute this access information or allow others to use this access information to gain access to this site. You agree to take reasonable steps to prevent others from obtaining your access information; and to notify All Round View of any unauthorized access or need to update or remove access for any of your employees or agents.
You shall be responsible for all the activities by others using your account, with or without your permission or knowledge prior to the time that you notify All Round View of any unauthorized use. You agree that you shall not acquire any rights of use, ownership, or bailment as a result of using any All Round View account or web site or related services. At anytime, you may request your account access to be restricted, but we reserve the right to delay your request until all requirements of this Agreement are met. Only accounts without any activity related to the site’s services or products can be permanently deleted. Accounts with activity will be blocked and archived on our servers for further reference. Access to these accounts is limited and provided only to a part of the All Round View administrative staff, for legal purposes.
This site may contain links to other websites. We have no control over the privacy policies of websites whose links appear on our site. Please review the privacy policies of those linked sites for an understanding of how they use information they collect from you.
The All Round View is not designed to be used by minors under 18 years old. It is not our intent to gather personally identifiable information about anyone below the age of 18. In case, if you are aged 18 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before using this site and before submitting any information to this site. Moreover, as far as children under 13 are concerned then it is obvious that, in general, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If, in limited circumstances, we do knowingly collect personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will do so only with verified parental consent prior to collection. In the event if we learn that we have collected any personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information from our database as quickly as possible.
Your Privacy Choices
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive e-mails containing marketing information from us, simply follow the unsubscribe options at the bottom of each e-mail. For more information on how to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing, click here.
We have in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. However, as effective as these measures are, no security system is impenetrable, and no data transmission system on the internet can be entirely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the internet.
You may opt-out of receiving most e-mails from us by following the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in the e-mails.